We are currently looking for authors and artists to submit their pieces for this semester’s publication.
If interested the submission deadline is 5 pm on March 6th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our theme this semester is “Science and Faith” and some ideas you can consider are:
- The philosophical suppositions of Christianity that science relies upon
- The objective physical/historical reality of the resurrection
- The biological implications of Jesus becoming flesh
- The limits of the scientific method–how much we simply can’t know, discover through scientific means alone.
- Newton and Pascal as Christians and scientists – their theological writings and how dedicated they were to their faith and defending their faith.
- Literary analysis of Psalms and comparison to actual scientific evidence
- Origin of the universe
- Reality of miracles
- Anything else regarding science and faith
However we welcome articles on any topic unrelated to the theme as well.